3800 Chicago Autoshow

got3800.com

TCG Elite Member
Sep 3, 2007
Carpentersville, IL
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (1fastGTP @ Feb 4 2008, 04:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
we are in the downers grove area, and will be taking I-55 all the way there. I think we are going to be going around 12-1.[/b]

lol...yea ill meet yout here :lolsign:
im going I90 the whole way...although it would be sweet to ride with you guys...going way south to come north...not so good... :unsure:

got3800.com

TCG Elite Member
Sep 3, 2007
Carpentersville, IL

got3800.com

TCG Elite Member
Sep 3, 2007
Carpentersville, IL
that was one of the better autoshows ive been to. huge concepts out there and i was very surprised to see the actual bumblebee (camaro "concept") there. Sucky thing is that i was talking with one of the guys from ford and he said that they had the "k.i.t.t. mustang" there for media/press day but then had to take it out for the public. they are saying that there doing the same thing for all the big autoshows. ok, thats prolly the stupidest thing ford has ever done. if they had that car there in either "mode" it would help sell that car just because it looks pretty fuckin bad ass (minus the ghey ass double spoiler, i mean honestly what the fuck are they thinking?)

Kbrown

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info