Carvana to Boost Capacity, Betting Online Car Sales Are Here to Stay

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
Donating Member
Reaction score
Those e-bikes are definitely on my radar.....

I always figured I would keep this thing and drive it into the ground, but thats a damn nice offer for it.

Sell it and buy GLADIATOR GLADIATOR ride for $1k and pocket the 14k. :s00ls:
Econobox $5k car for errands and winter, E bike work commuter/exercise/adventure.

N20GT

Plz place 3,000 kudos here. kthx
Reaction score
Zomg, same price I paid for the car last year (maybe even a few hundo higher, can't remember). I'm super tempted to sell this thing, pocket all my equity, and get in to a new lease for myself. With flexible work schedules being the new norm I bet I can stay at 15k miles/year.

*feverishly researches passat r line lease prices*

1616164910007.png

OP
Yaj Yak

Yaj Yak

Harbor Master
Donating Member
Reaction score
Zomg, same price I paid for the car last year (maybe even a few hundo higher, can't remember). I'm super tempted to sell this thing, pocket all my equity, and get in to a new lease for myself. With flexible work schedules being the new norm I bet I can stay at 15k miles/year.

*feverishly researches passat r line lease prices*

View attachment 83830

probably not an issue because you're a balllllller but remember dat DTI stufff

SBTerminator

Pre Owned Director
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
I think Online Car buying is going to surpass the “In person” buying in the entire business. I can tell you our store does more “Online” business and Out of State business than in person and local. Of course we might be the exception to the rule being considered a High Line Store.

frank

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
I think Online Car buying is going to surpass the “In person” buying in the entire business. I can tell you our store does more “Online” business and Out of State business than in person and local. Of course we might be the exception to the rule being considered a High Line Store.
High line stores like your Porsche dealer will do way more online / out of state sales just due to your allocations your store gets and orders with certain color combos. When I was at Bentley / lambo we were about 75% out of state and 5% out of the country.

TommyGloves

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
I really enjoy my 17 540. I'm glad I was able to get the G chassis with the B58 over the previous generation. I personally prefer the M Sport package with the shadowline (blacked out) trim. The one listed above is the luxury trim (chrome trim, base front and rear bumper, etc.)

OP
Yaj Yak

Yaj Yak

Harbor Master
Donating Member
Reaction score
I really enjoy my 17 540. I'm glad I was able to get the G chassis with the B58 over the previous generation. I personally prefer the M Sport package with the shadowline (blacked out) trim. The one listed above is the luxury trim (chrome trim, base front and rear bumper, etc.)

i prefer that as well

imma bet yours was more dollars than that one though :rofl:

post a thread about it! i wanna seeeee

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom