Car video of the day

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
Too bad they didn't show the 60 ft time. I would imagine those cars to be a little faster with those trap speeds. I doubt they were set-up to launch.

I'm not saying they're slow by any means, just that I thought they'd have faster ET's since they both trapped around 121. Or is 11.75 average for a 121 trap?

Jean Ralphio

beautiful, clean coal
May 28, 2008
Too bad they didn't show the 60 ft time. I would imagine those cars to be a little faster with those trap speeds. I doubt they were set-up to launch.

I'm not saying they're slow by any means, just that I thought they'd have faster ET's since they both trapped around 121. Or is 11.75 average for a 121 trap?

ehh- sounds about right to me.
There could be a few tenths still on the table.

Jean Ralphio

beautiful, clean coal
May 28, 2008
I guess I'm just comparing them to my car. I ran an 11.9X at 112mph. These guys are only two-tenths faster, but pick up 9mph in their trap. Maybe that's how it is, and I'm just not getting it.

Yeah-- id say 112 is on the low end of a typical upper 11-second pass. (your car is dialed in quite well)
And like most of these comparison videos, they dont seem to really launch them all that hard.

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
Yeah-- id say 112 is on the low end of a typical upper 11-second pass. (your car is dialed in quite well)

My best trap was 114.7, but it netted a slightly slower ET.

I can't wait for spring, I'd love to shave off another tenth.

But back to the video, those cars are sexy, even the wagon.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info