car craigslist finds

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
85' IROC Z28 600+ HP - $7900 (hoffman est.)

00808_l444MItOqZC_600x450.jpg

I have a fast turn key 85' Iroc Z camaro clean title in hand. ready for the track or street driving car needs nothing.
MODS:
-406 CI SBC w/DIAMOND PISTONS
-TH400 TRANS DYNOED AT 1000HP
-MOISER 9'' REAR END ALUMINUM NODULAR CENTER SECTION 35 SPLINE AXLES 5/8 STUDS
-FRONT AND REAR LAKEWOOD DRAG SHOCKS
-BMR LOWER CONTROL ARMS
-BMR TORQUE ARM FULLY ADJUSTABLE
-LINE LOC
-BARRY GRANT 400 FUEL PUMP WITH 4 PORT REG AND 2 PORT HOLLEY REG FOR NOS
-200 SHOT WET PLATE NOS KIT WITH PURGE AND BOTTLE HEATER AND PSI GAUGE
-CHEATAH SHIFTER
-WELD PROSTARS FRT AND REAR WITH 28X10.5 MICKEY THOMPSON SLICKS GOOD CONDITION 2 PASSES
-STOCK WHEELS
-NEW MEZIRE ELECTRIC WATER PUMP
-VACUUM PUMP FOR BRAKES
-HOLLEY HP4150 CARB TUNED
-AUTO METER GAUGES TEMP, OIL, TAC.
-YELLOWTOP OPTIMON BATTERY WITH REAR RE LOCATION KIT WITH ON/OFF KNOB

THIS IS A VERY SOILED RUNNING CAR LIKE IT SAYS U CAN DRIVE IT AWAY MUCH MORE PARTS TOO MUCH TO LIST. CAR IS VERY FAST RUNS LOW 10S IN QUATER MILE. PULLS THE TIRES OFF THE GROUND AT THE TRACK. FRAME IS TIED VERY WELL WITH WELD-IN SUBFRAMES CLEAN INSTALL. NO JOY RIDES UNLESS CASH IN HAND WILL CONSIDER TRADES FOR AT LEAST EQUAL LISTING PRICE. THANK YOU. DAVE (847TWO8ONESIX6ZERO5)
Trades

85' IROC Z28 600+ HP

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
this dude used to be on here right?

93 Honda Civic V6 Swap - $8500 (west suburbs)

01111_hsqsZogpWdB_600x450.jpg

I am putting my V6 swapped Civic up for sale, I don't get enough time to enjoy the car like I used to. The swap was done while I owned the car, and I have put less than 3000mi on it since. Looking for $8500 obo, I may consider trades or trades + cash for a nice daily. Please don't offer me some beat, rusty turd, I'm not interested.

The rundown:

02 J32A2 TL-S engine (46k at time of swap)

04 TL 6 speed manual transmission with stock LSD (54k at time of swap)

I haven't put more than 3k on it since the swap

AEM EMS Series 2 for J series running a RPM Systems Base Tune

RPM Systems Harness

Hasport EGJ1 mounts

Hasport Jswap axles

EK Master Cylinder

EK Brake Booster

EK Prop valve and front brake lines

Stainless Steel Clutch line

Omni Drag spec Coilovers

Beaks Tie Bar

Aluminum LCA's

CF Duckbill

Amber Corners

Slightly Tinted Tail lights

Team Dynamic Pro Race 1 Wheels 15x7 can put on painted grey steelies to knock down the price a bit.

205/50R15 Potenza RE11 Tires

Modded 3" Thermal Exhaust

3" Intake

Spec Stage 2 Clutch

OEM Resurfaced Flywheel

New Alternator

New Starter

AEM UEGO Wideband

All Gauges Work!

97? Del Sol Seats Tear in drivers bolster

OEM Audio Console

OEM Fog Lights (yes actual oem honda)

Wink Mirror

NRG Short Hub

NRG Quick Release

Momo Mod 08 Steering Wheel

Hybrid Racing Shifter Cables

Hybrid Racing K-Series Shifter box

GSR Rear Disk

No name headers to 2.5" J pipe

No name rear strut bar

If the buyer is interested I can include a fresh set of Potenza RE-01Rs 195-50-15 never used or mounted as well as GSR front brakes and front and rear sway bar for a few extra bucks.

Please contact via email. I will provide my number to seriously interested parties. Thanks.

93 Honda Civic V6 Swap

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
2004 Pontiac GTO (Roller) - $3500 (lake in the hills)

00000_8p8y8ZjAOS3_600x450.jpg

Selling my 2004 Pontiac GTO shell. Car only has 26,XXX miles. Car has no motor, no transmission, no interior seats. Will not come with stock radio but door panels, speakers are included. Comes with drag radiator, remote water pump, NO HOOD. Motor plates and turbo mount welded in....... Asking $3,500 OBO Cash only. No trades please call or text me at 224 406 6501

2004 Pontiac GTO (Roller)

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
THIS IS FUCKING COOL

74 Turbo Dodge Dart! Street sleeper fast!! 10:20 qtr - $16500 (Milan Illinois )

00T0T_lvC8AuGQHHM_600x450.jpg

This car is one of a kind. Pull up along this girl at a stop light and you look at a classic. It's stance poised to go but you roll your window down and don't hear anything. You shake your head all show and no go. Then the light turns green the car boils the tires you hear a loud hissing noise and you are left to collect your thoughts in the dust
74 dart with Chevy Ls 5.3 motor turbo with 10 pounds of boost Putting. 510 Hp to the tire. We have over 13k in motor and tranny. we also updated to disc brakes all of the way around because slowing from 135 was a little important to us!! Car only weighs 2650 call for more info. This thing is sick. It will chew up new chargers, challengers srt8 mustang Camaro s.
truly a great car to street race or drive to the track and drag race n cruise home. It does run e85 fuel. 309- two three five 7 two two three

74 Turbo Dodge Dart! Street sleeper fast!! 10:20 qtr

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
2003 cobra svt turbo - $25000 (Tinley park)

00E0E_den06UpCsjS_600x450.jpg

2003 Ford Mustang Cobra! This SVT mustang has been built with a 76 mm hellion power system turbo kit, aluminum intercooler piping, Excal 2 tuner, subframe connectors, NGK 4177 spark plugs, Lethal booster controllers, Sullivan intake manifold, dohc cooling mod, Lethal stage 3 26 spline clutch, air/fuel ration meter, performance fuel system injectors and harness, lethal performance fuel system, fendor mount cold air intake, 8an fittings, 40 amp boost a pump, jegs cat-back exhaust system, Excal 2 tuner, MAF meter, recent tune up and compression check on 12/11/12 with documentation showing the engine is still in great shape with 147 148, Redfire metallic paint, black chrome SVT FR500 wheels, Hoosier slicks on the back and tinted window! 42,000 well maintained! Built to race! Serious inquiries contact zach at 708-513-2372
2003 cobra svt turbo

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
89 mustang gt turbo f/s or trade tremec 3550 - $5500 (lakemoor)

3rc3Ef3F95Lf5r75M7d6r5453498564561ddb.jpg

Update: I will sell the mustang without the tremec, see below:

For sale or trade 89 mustang gt 5speed. I would trade for another built mustang, but prefer something either ls1 swapped or 99 and up Camaro or vette c5 6 speed only. Prefer to trade mainly.

1989 mustang gt. white ext and red int. ext great shape, no rust through, paint good, would need a good cut and buff to really bring it out. light bubbling on rear hatch nothing major, other than that great. interior is mint/stock with just 2 gauges for boost and afr wideband. Sitting on near perfect looking turbines and has ssp taillights. (red-yellow-white) headlights clear and look great.

Pros:

When purchased it was rebuilt 30 over making 306, forged
just installed afr heads with fel pro gaskets for boost, arp head studs with crane roller 1.7 rockers dual springs ported hardened push rods. trick flow upper and lower ported to heads, 70mm throttle chamber. Pro m 3 in blow thru maf set to ford racing 42lb injectors. aeromotive stealth 340 pump. new radiator with electric fan and thermo switch, also switch in car for override. Aeromotive fuel pressure regulator. On 3 performace turbo kit brand new updated, hot side heat wrapped to h pipe for dual exaust. Trans that is in the car was rebuilt t-5 world class, pro 5.0 shifter, new stock style clutch, 8.8 with 373 gear. newer brakes, new rear shocks. New plugs, cap and rotor, msd 6al with blaster ss coil and btm with switch in car. Car is set a 5lb of boost right now until I can get it tuned. Even at 5 lbs and moving will spin 2nd gear and get loose in 3rd. With tuning and higher boost car will be a beast. All parts listed above were purchased new except heads which were purchased new and have about 1500 miles on them. New upper and lower control arms just installed.

I have a freshened tremec 3550 with McLeod belhousing and all components that were also purchased new with 5.0 shifter, spec clutch, McLeod billet flywheel ready to be dropped in.

That's about it, prob missing stuff. I just do not have time to build these foxes anymore and with a kid on the way, I would like to trade for something more updated. I have a clean title in my name.

Please do not waste my time with junk trades, if it is a Camaro, must be 6speed 99+ and have some suspension/frame bracing works done, poss rear end as well, same with mustangs. stock c5 are fine but no verts on any of the above listed. I will be turboing the next car as well so hopefully it is up to par, otherwise I will just keep mine and update it over the years.

Cost for mustang without the tremec =$5500.00
Cost for mustang with the tremec = $7000.00
Tremec and all parts to install seperate = $1850.00

call or text 224-234-3171

89 mustang gt turbo f/s or trade tremec 3550

Boostie

TCG Elite Member
TCG Sponsor
Jul 15, 2010
2003 Chevrolet Impala LS Turbo

01010_ewtNOW72zIG_600x450.jpg

00h0h_aDugwV4gwTw_600x450.jpg

2003 Chevrolet Impala LS Turbo - $5000 (Hammond)
image 1 image 2 image 3 image 4
I hate to do it, but I lost my job and I have more important things to pay for. I'm sure I will forget the specifics to the car, but if anyone is interested just shoot me a text.

The car is a 2003 Chevy Impala Ls. It has just under 100k miles. I bought the car over a year ago from Rob at sinister drag design with no motor or trans. This is Jeff Kalos/ZZPs old impala that went 10.0. I did a pretty simple build on it that should do well. The car still needs to be tuned, and a built trans would be nice but the car does drive as of right now. Here's a lil list of what the car has. Any more questions feel free to ask.
L26 short block w/30k miles
ST5 cam, 130#s, double roller.
L26 intake mani w/hv3.
Cartuning pt61 intercooled kit.
80# injectors, walbro 255, Racetronix rewire, tuned for e85.
Front plog, everything is wrapped with dei exhaust wrap.
L67 tb, lt1 maf, mini afc.
Hks ssqv bov.
It has impala ss wheels on it, and I have a set of Montana wheels w/ Hoosier qtps and "skinnies". The car does have a roll cage in it. Interior is about 75% there I would say. Two front seats are from a grand prix, and it has the police rear seat.Theres more I am forgetting I'm sure. PRJ finished up the car for me. He put a base tune on the car, 13psi off the wastegate. Pulls good for now but needs a good tune to finish it up. I took it to the track and it ran a 13.0 with a soft 2.0 60ft and no 3rd gear(didn't want to hold 3rd). The car has great potential, I just don't have the money or time to put into it anymore. . I honestly don't know what to ask for the car, I have over 8k invested into it. I'm going to ask 5000$obo. Don't be afraid to throw me an offer. I'm very negotiable. Im also interested im trades plus cash. Mostly looking for an SUV or a pickup truck but anything will be considered. Again, dont be afraid to throw me an offer. Any questions feel free to ask me. Thanks for looking.
My name is Sonny. Text is preferred. Im free anytime 219-398-8047.

Theautoguy

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2007
Machesney Park, IL
[MENTION=1983]Outlaw[/MENTION] needs this.

1995 Mercury Grand Marquis V10 2 Turbos Sleeper Drag Car Cruiser Trade - $6800 (Spring Grove)

1995 Grand Marquis. Has a 2003 Excursion V10 motor in it with 30k miles with a 4R70W trans with a Beaumann transmission controller. It has hidden rebuilt (0 passes) Garrett Twin Turbos, est 470ish rwhp. Exhaust is open by crossmember, has block-off plates to dump it out of the rear. Skinnys in the front with Hoosiers out back (1 should be replaced). The car currently has a trans issue which happened after it returned from having the turbos rebuilt. It shifts perfect first to second but will not shift out of second. I have heard limp mode, selanoid, or a broken 2nd shaft. I do NOT want to sell the car at all, but will not be able to enjoy it this summer. So, if it doesn't go for what I want, I'll keep it and fix it, NO PROBLEM. Understand that before making an offer. Obviously I will not be posting a full description for this car, will give more info when you are standing here with cash or your trade. Its a great cruiser, strip, street, sleeper car. $6800 cash or $7500 trade. Looking for a Corvette, SRT4, cummins, duramax, truck. This is a sleeper, cruiser, street rod, drag car, etc. 262 two three 7 41four 2 call or text
uq4n.jpg

y12w.jpg

nzo9.jpg

5hy8.jpg

yt6n.jpg

and a link for [MENTION=5]Mook[/MENTION]

1995 Mercury Grand Marquis V10 2 Turbos Sleeper Drag Car Cruiser Trade

The trans is a simple fix. You just need to resolder or replace the resistor in the VSS wire. I had the same issue with mine but I work on my own stuff I was able to track it down.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info