Car audio recomendations

eyecell007

Reaction score
Can anybody recommend a good car audio place in the city/suburbs? Looking for somebody who does very good work and I'm willing to pay a little more if I need to. Thanks

ktraver97ss

I say what everyone thinks
Reaction score
I have used Mark Sound in Schaumburg for years. Always excellent work and over-the-top customer service and satisfaction. I used to install all my own stereos and some for friends, and they were always there to help in any way they could.

Mr Baytchos

Reaction score
I know the guys over at Tweeter in Geneva. He does good work and is a good installer. Talk with Travis Tyler(he's the sales guy) and he'll let ya know what they can do and what they would charge ya for it. Tell him you got his name from me and he should hook ya up. My name is Anthony...I used to work there...he'll know who I am.

OP
E

eyecell007

Reaction score
Thanks guys. Do you know if the MarkSound place has a website? I can't find it. Any others??

OP
E

eyecell007

Reaction score
Thanks i saw this but wanted to see if i could find an email address since calling from work is next to impossible. i'll call on saturday's. any others guys or these two the best?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom