đź“° Auto News 2023 C8 Z06 | 670hp, 5.5L Flat-Plane

jason05gt

TCG Elite Member
Jan 17, 2007
Naperville
Stasek’s list for Z06 is getting pretty high. My buddy is number 75 and they guarantee nothing over msrp. Last I heard Martin had a much shorter list and is also promising msrp prices.

I don’t believe that. Cookie cutter cars are going over MSRP right now due to supply and demand. The C8 is constrained significantly by production issues and the Z06 is going to be even more exclusive.

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
I don’t believe that. Cookie cutter cars are going over MSRP right now due to supply and demand. The C8 is constrained significantly by production issues and the Z06 is going to be even more exclusive.

If u guys can buy one for msrp right now buy as many as u can and pay tax and plates and fees and u can drive it a few months and make an easy 5-10k over that price on BAT. Maybe more with the right color combo.

Reactions: Rent Free

YoushallgoFo

TCG Elite Member
Dec 26, 2008

1632758124426.png

Lead Pipe

TCG Sub-par Member
TCG Premium
Nov 4, 2010
Best way I can describe my reaction is meh. As far as widebody vettes go this generation is extremely subdued. The color combo is very bland. With rapid blue, accelerate yellow, hypersonic gray and amplify orange I don't know why they chose silver with silver wheels... I will reserve judgment until I see one on person or they show different models at he reveal. I'm sure the Z07 will be more aggressive. It will still be a monster.

Reactions: FirstWorldProblems

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Best way I can describe my reaction is meh. As far as widebody vettes go this generation is extremely subdued. The color combo is very bland. With rapid blue, accelerate yellow, hypersonic gray and amplify orange I don't know why they chose silver with silver wheels... I will reserve judgment until I see one on person or they show different models at he reveal. I'm sure the Z07 will be more aggressive. It will still be a monster.
I'm sure the big swinging wing one will look more "outrageous"...but I agree. This seems rather safe.

Turk

Lt. Ron "Slider" Kerner
TCG Premium
Jan 21, 2008
Bunch of whiners in here today. The money was spent in the engine and suspension department. Chevy did a great job with the C8 styling so why mess with success. They can’t build enough of them!
Meh. I was expecting more and I’m not a huge fan of the c8 styling.
Hard to say if the money was well spent when they haven’t released performance numbers, have they?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info