• 🚨 TCG is experiencing a case of the Sundays. Working on a getting things running faster again. - Mook

Bullrun on Speed Channel

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Mar 2, 2008
grayslake
i am confused because some of the time people sound like they know what they are doing, then they do like quite unimpressively. like ok team avalanche on last one doing tons of one handed driving, some stuff looked slow, i think the editing sucks because you couldn't even see how they were taking that one big u-turn dealie. then like the team evo driver is talking about doing time attacks on road courses and shit, yet all 3 teams finished within a 4 second range of eachother. how does a guy one hand driving an avalanche on dirt and a time attack driver driving an evo on dirt end up within seconds of eachother?? unless they all kinda suck.

dave8590

Regular
Oct 6, 2008
the OP (orland park)
Real Name
dave miller
i am confused because some of the time people sound like they know what they are doing, then they do like quite unimpressively. like ok team avalanche on last one doing tons of one handed driving, some stuff looked slow, i think the editing sucks because you couldn't even see how they were taking that one big u-turn dealie. then like the team evo driver is talking about doing time attacks on road courses and shit, yet all 3 teams finished within a 4 second range of eachother. how does a guy one hand driving an avalanche on dirt and a time attack driver driving an evo on dirt end up within seconds of eachother?? unless they all kinda suck.

cuz the avalanche is a Z71
Z71=WIN

Poopshinanigans

I'm a middle of the titties voter.
Nov 18, 2007
the evo doesnt have a wing.... the whole show comes off as fake but its decent tv.

IMO the only wrestler to make it out of wrestling successfully is The Rock....everyone else should just go back to wrestling or live life off screen; you're pathetic.

What about "stone cold" Steve Austiin? He has made a movie. Plus The Rock only does family shit now, Walking Tall was his best movie so far.

James

TCG Elite Member
Jan 18, 2008
IMO the only wrestler to make it out of wrestling successfully is The Rock....everyone else should just go back to wrestling or live life off screen; you're pathetic.

jesse-ventura1.jpg

dwt1ky.jpg

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Mar 2, 2008
grayslake
i actually wrote that guy today to ask him about it... whether they had to pay for damage if they sustained it, if they could bring extra wheels and tires and stuff, how much experience the drivers seemed to really have because people i see on it now seem to talk a lot and then drive like they don't seem to have had much practice

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Mar 2, 2008
grayslake
big surprise, the first time the girls in a lexus actually had to drive, they did HORRIBLY. i was ready to be maybe surprised after that girl was talking shit and all confident, then after they totally sucked she was like yah well all my racing experience is in a straight line. maybe you shouldn't be talking trash if you consider driving straight in a lexus for 15 seconds "racing experience" eh?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info