Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
It's the same as 2A...

From the time you wake up to go take a dump, you've already supported several companies that do not aline with your beliefs.

You're not going to beat the system.
Right? I mean the kid rock video was kinda funny, but the company don’t care if you shoot it, bury it, break it down back into water and drink it cause it tastes better, you BOUGHT it. Thanks for the contribution.

Reactions: Shawn1112 and IZZy

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Right? I mean the kid rock video was kinda funny, but the company don’t care if you shoot it, bury it, break it down back into water and drink it cause it tastes better, you BOUGHT it. Thanks for the contribution.

the company i bet cares about that video because i've seen it reposted 203852085 times and every unwoke brother is seeing that currently and won't touch another bud light

had kid rock not said shit or done anything like that, a bunch of those chuckleheads likely wouldn't know about any of this.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
the company i bet cares about that video because i've seen it reposted 203852085 times and every unwoke brother is seeing that currently and won't touch another bud light

had kid rock not said shit or done anything like that, a bunch of those chuckleheads likely wouldn't know about any of this.
True, but for every unwoke flub out there, there is a woke being that will also spread the word and buy more bud light.

The best advertising is free. Stop doing their work for them. ??

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI

Simps.

The man is an actor like Marilyn Manson.

Educated, yet plays a scumbag.

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
it'll take time, there's too many moving parts in beer/liquor sales.

the beer that's on shelves and at bars now was purchased forever ago.
We need the input from someone in the know with beverage sales who might have worked at a place like Bud in their lives... :s00ls:

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
you seem mad

kid rock's at least actually super talented
He is an American badass!

I don’t know the numbers of simps vs gimps. I am not privy to those numbers. I am making an educated guess that is how some of these companies are operating though.

Just from my brief couple hours into it, I know the new Harry Potter game defenders were claiming to buy extra copies just because the simps were trying HARD to slam it. This situation is essentially no different.

Reactions: Pewter-Camaro

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
He is an American badass!

I don’t know the numbers of simps vs gimps. I am not privy to those numbers. I am making an educated guess that is how some of these companies are operating though.

Just from my brief couple hours into it, I know the new Harry Potter game defenders were claiming to buy extra copies just because the simps were trying HARD to slam it. This situation is essentially no different.

wait what

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
wait what

I’m telling you. People must have multiple lives cause they want to die on every god damn hill. It’s not worth it in my opinion.

wtf is a simp or gimp anyways

I just threw gimp out there since it rhymes, but thinking about it I would assume they are the same anyway. ??

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
I’m telling you. People must have multiple lives cause they want to die on every god damn hill. It’s not worth it in my opinion.

I just threw gimp out there since it rhymes, but thinking about it I would assume they are the same anyway. ??

i think it's much different than whatever the harry potter thing is

the budlight thing is a brand image situation for a very public and very publicly consumed product. we're talking about a demographic that buys pickup trucks and never tows with them. buy's cowboy boots and never does cowboy shit.

when they show up to the party with a 12'r of budlight, they're unwoke brothers will rip into them regardless if they like budlight or not

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info