đź’¸ For Sale Broke EF garage sale

Price (USD)

$1.00

Time to clear up some space. All prices are OBO, no trades. I am located near Marengo, and prefer pick up, but can deliver within a reasonable distance.

427 LSX based engine for boost. Built by Kurt Urban at Wheel 2 Wheel (full detailed build info available)
Block: GMPP LSX
Crank: Callies
Rods: Howards steel
Pistons: Weisco
Oil Pan: ARE cast dry sump
Oil Pump: Dailey dry sump (passenger side mount)
Cam: Comp Cams
Timing set: Cloyes
Lifters: Morel
Heads: ET Performance (Mast) LS7
Rockers: Jessel Pro Shaft mount
Intake: Beck sheet metal
Throttle body: Wilson Manifolds 92mm
Engine will be complete intake to pan. It made 540hp on motor according to the documentation. It has very little run time, as far as I know only a handful of dyno runs. Asking $28,000

FTI Pro Mod stage 5.5 power glide. I was told its a 1.80 first, but they seem to only offer 1.69 so I am not positive. Its a black powder coated SFI case and bell. Again, only a handful of dyno runs. Asking $5,200

PPI Power glide shifter. Black and silver, front exit. Asking $400

Garrett GT5533R 94mm turbo. This has a T6 flanged housing, I will verify the A/R. No shaft play, no damaged fins, again only a handful of dyno runs. Asking $5,000

Massive air to air intercooler. The core is a Bell, and the end tanks are 1/8" aluminum with 4" v-bands. It is 36" end to end of the tanks, 12" tall, 6" thick. Asking $1,000

I will add more items and photos later. Please feel free to ask any questions in here, or through PM.

1000007016.jpg

Thread Info

• Broke EF
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list