đź”– Deals Bridgestone and Goodyear deals - Discount Tire

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
just FYI to anyone ordering from DTD, they will price match and they will make a deal. I ordered wheels they had in stock at the time I bought them, but ended up being sold right before I bought them. I got lucky, the wheels I ordered were ugly ASF IRL and I didn't realize it lol. Anyways, I told him I was interested in wheels that they didn't carry. The wheels were on Ebay for $830 shipped. They not only got me those wheels for $750 but they mounted and balanced the tires I wanted for free and obvi the shipping was free. So if you're interested in things outside of their website, just give them a call, they will work with you. This is not a sponsored response either, I was just blown away with how helpful and quick to respond as they were.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
just FYI to anyone ordering from DTD, they will price match and they will make a deal. I ordered wheels they had in stock at the time I bought them, but ended up being sold right before I bought them. I got lucky, the wheels I ordered were ugly ASF IRL and I didn't realize it lol. Anyways, I told him I was interested in wheels that they didn't carry. The wheels were on Ebay for $830 shipped. They not only got me those wheels for $750 but they mounted and balanced the tires I wanted for free and obvi the shipping was free. So if you're interested in things outside of their website, just give them a call, they will work with you. This is not a sponsored response either, I was just blown away with how helpful and quick to respond as they were.

yeah but like what about when they won't give you the appointment you want to rotate and balance your tires for free every 4 months.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• Mook
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list