BMW mechanic?

Pewter-Camaro

TCG Elite Member
May 28, 2011
South of Wisconsin.
So does know any good BMW mechanics around The nw suburbs? My dad has a 1999 Z3 Coupe with a 2.8 and auto trans. Some of you that frequent cars and coffee probably have seen it. He has only driven it a few thousand miles in the past couple years and wants to have someone go over it. His previous mechanic sold the business and moved. Heā€™s been getting just oil changes a couple times a year but the current mechanic wonā€™t touch it past oil changes. No fucking way he is taking it to the dealer either... any ideas?

Pewter-Camaro

TCG Elite Member
May 28, 2011
South of Wisconsin.
Okay after going with my dad to a few shops he ended up going with a small BMW only guy.

The guy specializes only in BMWs and was super stoked to see my dads Z3 Coupe. Dad is having the entire suspension redone on the car. All new shocks, struts, springs, bushings, and other maintenance. Itā€™s got 150k on it. He also just dropped his stock wheels off to Crown to have them powder coat them. Good stuff!

Pewter-Camaro

TCG Elite Member
May 28, 2011
South of Wisconsin.
Okay an update. After months of back ordered parts and pandemic delays my dad got the car back from Luke Gā€™s shop. He did Amazing work. My dads Z3 had a complete suspension overhaul and performance update. Itā€™s super tight and drives amazing now. It also has a tune, header, and full custom exhaust. The guy did amazing work. The company that made the Custom exhaust posted on the IG too.

It

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info