Black Friday thread

Z28Camaro

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2015
Metamora
Seems like there were some really good sales in the weeks leading up to Black Friday this year. Cabelas was clearing out a bunch of stuff and I must have had good timing.

Just over the past couple days I was able to pick up a ton of shirts and pants from Lands End. Also several more of both from Nordstrom Rack and a few pairs of deeply discounted Allen Edmonds. NR has free returns and I have it all sent to relatives that I’ll visit this Christmas. Will keep what looks good and fits and send back the rest.

Can’t hardly find any affordable business wear in Japan that fits (everything is pretty small and sized differently) so clothes shopping ends up being mostly a once or twice a year event.

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
That's a nice looking jig, the two I have (drill press) are functional but certainly not pretty. The ezjig/router style jigs are a big step up.
My brother bought the original 5D jig for the ar15 and I was gonna go half with him, but then it was one excuse after another for when I wanted to use it, so I just dropped it and stopped asking about it. Glad I waited. No need for an additional template for the ar10. Everything is included with this Pro version.

Just need to get a Glock jig and a 1911 one. Always fun making and building guns and rifles.

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Mar 2, 2008
grayslake
38.57 for 4 fellas

24059673_10105033968713449_7717084601887774407_o.jpg

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
Want to do a Glock or 1911 but the parts kits are stupid cash to me.
Yea. Looking at 5D Tactical, the parts for a Glock 19 upper is about $450. I think about another hundred for the parts kit. The drill bits and end mill I bought along with the jig pro came out to about $287ish. So I figured it wasn't a bad deal. I was going to wait longer but I'm saving about $60 or so with the sale plus black Friday promo code.

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
picked up a cold air intake from a smaller company, guy quoted me 275, 40 dollars cheaper than the big name companies with the black friday discount, said he read from the wrong line on his price sheet but would stick to the price since that's what he quoted me, normal price is around 400 bucks

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
Have yet to see anything tempting enough to buy.

Same here. Besides the Ecobee thermostat from ComEd in that other thread. I guess it is nice that I don't need anything either.

But I have been eyeballing a real nice electric recliner love seat at Art Vann Furniture. It is way more comfortable than anything I have sat in while shopping the last two weeks. Made with real leather and frame is sturdier than most of them too. Just can't pull the trigger because of the price. Even with $400+ off with the 20% off sale.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info