black friday 3800 nut swingers

Turbocharged400sbc

3800 & 4T80E > ALL
TCG Premium
Jun 16, 2007
hangover park IL
snagged a minty Fbody upper and lower (mainly interested in the lower)
icm mount
horizontal filter neck
buncha unbroken dipstick handles
craploads of bolts/nuts/hardware

W body iron dogbone/tensioner bracket and icm mount (to cutup for the 442's rear SC drive...sans dogbone mount and a bit of weight...)

4 spacers/adapters

shit ill probably just use em somehow lol

Xtant12

TCG Elite Member
May 31, 2007
So I have asked this before and have never seen an answer but im going to ask again, is it hard to do the piping for the turbo if you only have the turbo? I remember when mook was selling his I wanted it but have no idea how hard it would be to do all the piping..

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
So I have asked this before and have never seen an answer but im going to ask again, is it hard to do the piping for the turbo if you only have the turbo? I remember when mook was selling his I wanted it but have no idea how hard it would be to do all the piping..

are you pretty good at welding exhaust flanges and pipe? if so it wouldnt be impossible to make your own turbo kit from scratch, either that or you buy it piece by piece from zzp and it gets expencive quick

Xtant12

TCG Elite Member
May 31, 2007
Yeah I didn't see that until today. This guy from Miami has a Precision 6262 turbo unused and in packaging and he said he will sell it to me for 600.00. Im thinking of just getting that and piecing mine together. I need a trans first so I have time. I think the turbo is a ball bearing but I really don't know to much about turbos. So my intercooler wouldn't work right, because its for a supercharged car??

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
you can gut the blower and block the end off and keep your intercooler its not the best way to do it but it works, you have to make sure the exhaust housing on that turbo has the same flange as the down pipe that you want from zzp, ex- 5 bolt or 3" vband i know the z3 z7 and stattama kits are made for different exhaust housings

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info