Big Wheel Bagger build

Terminator-Fux

Everybody Wants Some!
Dec 27, 2009
When we riding [MENTION=3064]Terminator-Fox[/MENTION]?

You wanna ride with this squid?

IMO as well OP this big front wheel trend will end up just like those wide ass rear wheel choppers a decade ago that nobody wants now. I think most of these bikes are ridiculous looking and probably don't ride well at all. I'm sure it will look nice when it's done though.

Jeffs FRC

TCG Elite Member
Aug 10, 2006
Lakemoor, IL
You wanna ride with this squid?

IMO as well OP this big front wheel trend will end up just like those wide ass rear wheel choppers a decade ago that nobody wants now. I think most of these bikes are ridiculous looking and probably don't ride well at all. I'm sure it will look nice when it's done though.

Well you'll have to drag ass and wait for me on my iron pig. I know how how you crotch rocket guys like to ride...lol. We gotta hit up the Sycamore show again this year. Tons of big wheel baggers there last year

This new big front wheel bagger fad reminds me of DONK cars.

CuzzinOlaf

TCG Elite Member
May 16, 2014
Spring Grove
It is finally under way and I should be back riding in two weeks. Here are some current pictures I snapped today. It is going to be sent for paint early next week. With everything that I'm doing I'm at the point of changing the whole color of the bike to make it a bit more unique. As of now I'm thinking a root beer or orangish color with some sort of charcoal gray accents or graphics.

The rear fender needs to be glassed on the right side to match the left. I'm doing a single exhaust on my stretched and extended bags so it'll be somewhat from others.

Also, I ended up going with my first pick for the front wheel and I think it was the right choice.

Attachments

• bags-side covers.jpg
    bags-side covers.jpg
    208.6 KB · Views: 79
  • bags-rear fender.jpg
    bags-rear fender.jpg
    120.6 KB · Views: 77
  • wheel.jpg
    wheel.jpg
    137.9 KB · Views: 79

CuzzinOlaf

TCG Elite Member
May 16, 2014
Spring Grove
I dunno on the color options yet, it won't be anything with insane graphics. I'm thinking burnt orange/root beer with a charcoal accent of some sort.

Thoughts on any of these?
1. Thick stripe
2. Two tone
3. Three tone with thick stripe separator
4. Airbrushed design
5. Fade

The fender follows the contour of the front rim. I'm doing a chin spoiler so didn't like the bad dad fender style.

Thread Info