Bdyman's progress on my Supercoupe

bdyman

can i haz bondo?
Sep 9, 2008
cicero
Real Name
chris
a little up date
have been real buisy with his car, got both doors lined up nice, refitted the deck lid, all body work is done and i put the car in primer thursday night, im on schedule for the deliveray date of the 20th at 11 am

this week is blocking my ass off and preping for paint, edge in the door jambs, re hang the doors, the deck lid can go back on readjust that then take the car where i used to work and paint in his down draft booth, cook the car at 160 degrees for 30 minutes

then come that monday sand and buff, assemble deliever the car that saturday

pics of the car when im all done

bdyman

can i haz bondo?
Sep 9, 2008
cicero
Real Name
chris
ok here is a pic from last night after i edged in the door jambs, the car is ready to go tomorrow to get painted, more pics of car painted tomorrow

115.jpg

bdyman

can i haz bondo?
Sep 9, 2008
cicero
Real Name
chris
i dont like the water bourne crap, to many steps takes to long, i like the polyurathene products but anyway......................................the car is PAINTED!!!

i have allot of pics and video, started at 8 am and finished at 10pm tonight, all the pics will be put up tomorrow, my fiance was there to help, and i painted the car at my old shop where i used to work

just want to say thank you so much to my fiance and my old boss scott fuller at fullers auto body

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info