Bartlet Sonic Blue

Venomblue22

If you only knew
Reaction score
Hey i was cruisin down sturns today around 715 and i look in my rear view and theres a SB 03 turnin onto sturns and gets on it to pass a few cars, definatly had exhuast, it was a coupe and had some meaty ass tires, was follow by a Black VW any one here?

Cobra Crazy

Reaction score
Venomblue22 said:
Hey i was cruisin down sturns today around 715 and i look in my rear view and theres a SB 03 turnin onto sturns and gets on it to pass a few cars, definatly had exhuast, it was a coupe and had some meaty ass tires, was follow by a Black VW any one here?
It was me, and my brother owns the VW. I was just leaving work and on my way home.

The Blondie

1MeanGt's Chick!!!
Reaction score
Cobra Crazy said:
It was me, and my brother owns the VW. I was just leaving work and on my way home.
Yeah remember I saw you that one day too! Your car is LOUD AS HELL!!! Its great!

TOPGUN

Reaction score
Watch out for that car :burnout:

OP
Venomblue22

Venomblue22

If you only knew
Reaction score
BlondeCobra said:
Yeah remember I saw you that one day too! Your car is LOUD AS HELL!!! Its great!
i agree, that car is mean as hell,, crazy where about in B-town do u live?

Cobra Crazy

Reaction score
I live one block south of the Apple Orchard golf course. I keep getting in trouble for the loud pipes. Do any of you think it's too loud?

superman

COME & SEE
Reaction score
seems like alot of sb's out there one of my old friends in hoffman has a sb too... but when was looking to buy one couldnt find except beat on :dunno:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom