Bars in/around Schaumburg?

ktraver97ss

I say what everyone thinks
Aug 29, 2007
Roselle, IL
Shit son, too many to list. Microbrewery near Scumburg I would hit up the Lucky Monk in South Barrington right by AMC theaters off 90. Its a very nice place with good beer and food, but is very busy and you will wait without a reservation. Stay away from the RAMM, it sucks. Another good beer place would be Lunar in Villa Park, nanobrewery with an extensive bottle list, but kind of a crappy bar, no food.

BrianG

Big Dick Team Octane
Oct 5, 2008
Streamwood
Real Name
Brian G
Shit son, too many to list. Microbrewery near Scumburg I would hit up the Lucky Monk in South Barrington right by AMC theaters off 90. Its a very nice place with good beer and food, but is very busy and you will wait without a reservation. Stay away from the RAMM, it sucks. Another good beer place would be Lunar in Villa Park, nanobrewery with an extensive bottle list, but kind of a crappy bar, no food.
x2 on Lucky Monk, pretty good. Whats wrong with Ram tho???

ktraver97ss

I say what everyone thinks
Aug 29, 2007
Roselle, IL
Solemn Oath in Naperville has good beer, but is just a taproom, no other beers. Two bros is always good too.

I have had some shit beer there, oxydized, diacetyl, etc. Their brewing practices are boring, standard uninspiring beers and they cant even do that right. I forget the rest, but if you talk to other brewmasters in the area they will tell you why they are shitty. Last time I was there was about 2 years ago and my food sounded great in description on the menu but was very dissappointing on the plate. They basically just cheap out on stuff it seems like, why go when there are better options?

Euro

GM or Nothing
Oct 22, 2007
Roselle
Real Name
Matt
America's Bar in Hoffman Estates

/thread.

But seriously. Fox and Hound is always good for some different beer choices, Lucky Monk I've heard is pretty decent, John Barleycorn is alright too. There might be some bands at Barleycorn, but I have no clue who. Most of em at least have a DJ at night.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info