Jada Pinkett Smith
William Baldwin
Stephen Baldwin
Janeane Garofalo
Tara Reid (so bad she is good)
Ben Affleck
Woody Allen

Ashley Judd
This is a great list of God awful shit actors/actresses!

Although sometimes I think Tara Reid is actually intentionally bad....

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
I think his success is mostly due to the fact that he's essentially an 80's, and very early 90's action hero. Aka, the He-Man type hero's.

I find him entertaining on screen in most of the action flicks, but he's pretty much restricted to that genre.

I'm just weary of his movies, I guess. He plays the same character every time.

Agree with both his points, I find him entertaining even though he plays the same character every time. Lol. Not sure if he only picks these roles because of his ego, or because at a juiced up 270lbs you're not going to convincingly stray far from the "action here" role

Kensington

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 14, 2017
Anna Gunn, especially in Breaking Bad. She couldn't act her way out of a paper fucking bag. Her character was also especially hate-able, good thing Bryan Cranston was so good, it masked Gunn taking a steaming pile of shit on set.

I have an irrational hatred for Sam Rockwell...I don't know why...he's been in some really good movies, but I just find him super irritating. Luckily his role in Vice was pretty limited

Anna Torv from Fringe is SOOOOOO bad...just painfully awful. I really wanted to like Fringe, but I couldn't sit through her awful acting.

Fred Willard. He's been in some funny movies, but he's so flat, and so terrible. It's like he's stuck on monotone shouting.

The Baldwin's of the Baldwin family minus Alec. Adam Bladwin from Firefly is also good, and also not a part of the Baldwin family.

I will also cut Nicolas Cage some slack, because he's just saying yes to any movie at this point. He lost a whole bunch of money years ago through bad business dealings and and real estate. He had some promising roles in the 90's and early 2000's, but nothing in probably the last decade.

I've never seen anything with Tim Robbins that I thought he was especially bad. Shawshank Redemption is one of the best movies ever made, and I thought he was really good. :dunno:

SMRTSS1

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 12, 2010
Elgin
Sam Rockwell in Three Billboards Outside Ebbing Missouri was fantastic. He perfectly played a detestable character that I eventually felt sorry for and he deserved the Oscar for it. BUT the majority of his movies he plays along the same character lines.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info