Back on the water

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
HVAC Guy
Aug 28, 2007
Homer Glen
im not even sure how you could only put 16 hours on something in fucking 13/14 years.

i put that on my formula in 2 & a half days in KY this year.

“We should buy some PWC for when the grandkids visit!”

BREAKING NEWS: 15-20yr olds don’t want to hang out at grandma and grandpas house, would rather play fortnight.

J-LO

TCG Elite Member
Jul 9, 2013
In Da Hood
im not even sure how you could only put 16 hours on something in fucking 13/14 years.

we did 3 hours saturday before running low on fuel and calling it a day.

these new skis come with computer controlled break in period of 4 hours, so we are unable to hit its top speed yet. it slowly raises the speed i notice. first rip up the river we both were able to hit 51 and by the end of the day we were up to 54. supposed to have a max top speed of 63-65 mph. they get up there pretty quick.

lots of cool features on these new skis. love the push button for no wake zones, and the 3 modes for power eco/tow/sport. the launch control is a bit of a gimmic, that i doubt id ever use. they even come with 2 keys for learner and experienced.

J-LO

TCG Elite Member
Jul 9, 2013
In Da Hood
Found the boat launch. Nice wide paved ramp. Has a machine out there that takes payment (like a parking garage). Think I’ll do the yearly access there next year.

Hanging out with cocktails now at the snuggery
963f7d330526f03a4a23d4445dc2f88e.jpg

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Found the boat launch. Nice wide paved ramp. Has a machine out there that takes payment (like a parking garage). Think I’ll do the yearly access there next year.

Hanging out with cocktails now at the snuggery
963f7d330526f03a4a23d4445dc2f88e.jpg

yeah that yearly access deal is alright if you use it

it's a really nice ramp too, and your pwc's are fast enough that coming up the river isn't a bad idea.

jason05gt

TCG Elite Member
Jan 17, 2007
Naperville

I can see how that happens. I've put minimal hours on my 1300r the last 2-3 years as my kids both want to go tubing and my son wants to fish early in the morning. I had a buddy that I used to ride with, but since he's gotten married it's tough to get him out earlier in the morning where the water is decent on LG. It's not much fun otherwise from 10-5pm ish with all the boat chop.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
I can see how that happens. I've put minimal hours on my 1300r the last 2-3 years as my kids both want to go tubing and my son wants to fish early in the morning. I had a buddy that I used to ride with, but since he's gotten married it's tough to get him out earlier in the morning where the water is decent on LG. It's not much fun otherwise from 10-5pm ish with all the boat chop.

brutal.

Closest ramp to you is Fox 14 in Algonquin.

locks closed now mondays or is that like next week?

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363

and i mean... these things are sitting on lifts in downtown mchenry... likely have been since new :rofl: pretty easy to get out on em- i mean is yours in the water always?

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods

How much u want for it?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info