Audio installer

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Anyone have some recommendations for some good audio shops in the Ohare area? Looking to get my 2021 mazda 3 completely redone with speakers, amp, and sub.
I would call Jerry or just stop by as he isnt that far from you. Jerry and his team are top notch and familiar with all the new technology in newer cars that a smaller shop probably isnt. Unless smug smug is offering to do it or knows a different shop.

Shadow99

Broke DSMer
Jun 7, 2011
Ohare
Its a non bose system. Which is why Im looking for the upgrade. I started the install of speakers, sub and amp. But looks like I bit off more than I can chew. Like stated, these new cars and how theyre made are a real pain in the D with getting to certain areas of the car. I also stumped myself on wiring from the stock amp to aftermarket amp.

Im also looking really for any good shop thats up for the job and will do it legitly. Doesnt necessarily have to be near ohare.

I talked to crutchfield already and that have no researched the car enough to know what to put it in exactly. They suggested a custom job and taking it to a shop.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info