Anyone have experience with Lenz truck Center?

MrMezger996

Formerly CobraSki
TCG Premium
Jun 12, 2015
Hoffman Estates

crooks

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Sep 30, 2012
Elgin IL
Problem with online prices is dealerships are showing all available discounts being applied. Read the fine print, if you don’t qualify for all of them the real price of this truck would climb to high 40’s/low 50’s.....

I have personally bought a truck from there. I had everything I qualified for plus taxes, docs fees, with an out the door price in an email before I drove down there. The price didnt change at all when I got there. They are the number one GMC truck dealer in the country. While I was there for a little over an hour four semi haulers full of trucks were unloading.

10thSVT_03

DRRRT PROSPECT
Feb 28, 2009
I have personally bought a truck from there. I had everything I qualified for plus taxes, docs fees, with an out the door price in an email before I drove down there. The price didnt change at all when I got there. They are the number one GMC truck dealer in the country. While I was there for a little over an hour four semi haulers full of trucks were unloading.

Laura GMC has awesome prices!

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN

I love dealers like this...they are definitely not the norm. High volume, fair margins, no bullshit.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info