Any interest in a brewery meet?

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
Im actually going there in a couple hours. Stopping in there on the way to meet my brother before we go to Old Irving and Maplewood.
I'm not a big fan of Old Irving or Maplewood. Both are down the street from me and I rarely go. Metropolitan is pretty good if you're in the area.

Me and the GF are making an effort to hit every brewery in Chicagoland, and I haven't been to Riverlands yet, so that would be a nice box check.

I could do the 14th, I'm out on the 7th. Maybe the 21st.

DanJ

>
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 25, 2007
Aurora
I'm not a big fan of Old Irving or Maplewood. Both are down the street from me and I rarely go. Metropolitan is pretty good if you're in the area.

Me and the GF are making an effort to hit every brewery in Chicagoland, and I haven't been to Riverlands yet, so that would be a nice box check.

I could do the 14th, I'm out on the 7th. Maybe the 21st.

Interesting perspective. I’ve liked everything from maple wood that I’ve had. Granted I primarily like ales and all sorts of fuck you in the face hop blast IPA’s so that may have something to do with it.

• Haha
Reactions: boostedguy05

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
Interesting perspective. I’ve liked everything from maple wood that I’ve had. Granted I primarily like ales and all sorts of fuck you in the face hop blast IPA’s so that may have something to do with it.

I like ales and IPAs too. I like stouts and porters as well. I just dont like lagers or pilsners or anything that is overly fruity, and thats what both of those were filled with when I went.

Although, breweries in Chicago are notorious for changing their *entire* lineup seasonally, and we went to most of these places in the summer. So there may be better beers this time of year.

Reactions: DanJ

Spivitz

The Throttle is ur friend
TCG Premium
Oct 5, 2012
Doin the crawl this weekend if anyone is interested
:chugger:

20191203_181837.jpg

Reactions: Aron

Thread Info