• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

Another GPG thread!!!!!!!!

I

imported_GraFFix

For those who havent registered yet...What are you waiting for!!!! Registration ends on the 15TH!! yes thats in 5 days!

Go here print the form, fill it out and fax it to them! or you can print it, fill it out and mail it but you better do that fast! Come on people open your wallets, blow the dust and cobwebs out of the way and spend a little of that cash!

http://www.gp-gathering.com

its only a couple of hours away so the drive wont be that bad and there is lots of things going on from autocross to car shows to drag racing..as well as a dinner with everyone!

its going to be a great time and Im still mad at myself for not going to the last one. dont make my mistake!

alexgtp

Reaction score
I second the notion..
Some pics from the last GPG

dsk727

Reaction score
damn alex you have a lot of pictures from GPG 02... I only have a few saved here on my computer at work...post more of 'em up.. such good times that was! :)

2KREDGHOST

Reaction score
What's up J/O your not going this year...

Dude that's my car the red one the old GP rest her soul....but she lives on just look below....

Leo

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom