I3GIHWG.jpg

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
seriously, fuck today... played hooky to get some shit done.

Fh8IWhZ.jpg

iMT152F.jpg

3-4 hours to get trans all bolted in. lost it off the jack twice, ended up putting it on my chest and lifting it up and getting everything in with one hand.

I swear, every damn time I have to put a trans in I swear that I'm going to buy a Trans-jack, but never do.

One of these days I should just buy one, because like you've I've had the T-56 slip off the jack way too many times. The fact that there isn't a flat spot under it doesn't help. So it rocks back and forth.

I should just buy a Trans-jack and be done with it.

I had a 700r4 fall off the jack once and land on my chest. Barely avoided my face but ended up with some really sore arms and a few bruised ribs.

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
oh from here on out, any work will be done at work on a lift. Im not doing this again at home. Ill pull everything out at work and bring it home if I have to.

and I think [MENTION=73]tinfoilhat[/MENTION] has the adapter for a jack to make it a trans jack... ?

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
oh from here on out, any work will be done at work on a lift. Im not doing this again at home. Ill pull everything out at work and bring it home if I have to.

and I think [MENTION=73]tinfoilhat[/MENTION] has the adapter for a jack to make it a trans jack... ?

My Harbor freight aluminum racing jack and the 2 ton long reach jack both have removable plates, so I suppose if someone made a saddle that could screw on it would work.

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
have the same one and I think he does as well.. but then again, you have to deal with the fucking long ass handle and basically pump it up with your leg.

Plus they only pivot from the rear. Where as the trans-jacks I looked at have 4 casters so can roll in any direction, which helps.

Thread Info