Netflix American Murder: The Family Next Door

Pro Stock John

LS is the best engine
TCG Premium
Sep 20, 2011
Chicago North Side
For those who are true crime diehards, you might want to check out these guys: https://www.youtube.com/c/TheBehaviorPanel/videos

They have analyzed body language, choice of wording, speech cadence, eye movement of folks like Michael Petersen, Scott Peterson, and Chris Watts and others. They play a clip, discuss what they saw, and then play it again. I learned some new things from some of these videos like folks switching from "we went to the pool" to "we would go to the pool" this came up in the Michael Petersen interviews. The latter way of describing something is not describing what actually happened.

In their analysis of Chris Watts, they pick up on stuff like his swaying, his breathing, how he shares information.

Reactions: DEEZUZ

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
I watched one of those behavior analysis YT videos on Watts. The part I found most interesting is how the investigators manipulated him and really worked him in the interrogation room. I think I've watched it twice. Those folks really knew how to steer him and get him to admit his role. That piece of shit deserved everything he got. All he had to do was leave his family. How anyone could harm their family like that is just unfathomable. I hope he's haunted by the images of him snuffing out their lives until he dies.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info