American Horror Story Season 6

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
So where do we go from here? They escaped the butcher and now...?

Now thats it. That story is done. That pretty much confirms a theory a lotta people had about this season that it would be split up into several separate stories. Apparently there's going to be 3 "seasons" this year, And they're all supposed to be connected somehow.... But next week will start a new story.

IZZy

Wheel and tire tycoon
Dec 15, 2007
Now thats it. That story is done. That pretty much confirms a theory a lotta people had about this season that it would be split up into several separate stories. Apparently there's going to be 3 "seasons" this year, And they're all supposed to be connected somehow.... But next week will start a new story.

Ah ok, when I saw the previews for next week I was like wtf lol

Shadow99

Broke DSMer
Jun 7, 2011
Ohare
I was liking this season. All the gore, and some decent fright scenes. The dude getting his insides pulled out. FUUUUUUHHHH yessss awesome. But then it went to that lame shit of "real life" production aaaaand what the fuckkkk. As long as the gore keeps up, of course Ill finish the season. I dont really agree on this production crew thing though.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info