Alright kids. Car is leaning out as it starts goin- and losing fuel pressure.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
no just ask for a fuel prassure regulator at AZ there is no option. Its over $40.

Does your 01 have the plastic tank? If so you will need a hybrid canister with venturi.

40 for a fuel pressure regulator.

fffuck.

and yeah i have a plastic tank, but im pretty certain i can steal the canister deal from my parts car 97 that i have...

Alacran

GM fanatic
Jan 18, 2009
Chicago
40 for a fuel pressure regulator.

fffuck.

and yeah i have a plastic tank, but im pretty certain i can steal the canister deal from my parts car 97 that i have...

that is all you need to make a hybrid canister. PRJ will need to help but basically you use the bottom half of 97 and the top half of your current canister. Is the 97 and L67 car?

Also, the GPSorenson is higher rated fpr and it has a larger return port. So you get more fp and no pressure creep.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
ever get this solved KJ? whats fp do when you take the regulator line off?

see below- but I will do this. for sure.

KJ was seriously in party mode last I saw him, not sure he's wrenched on the car at all... :rofl:

i like to party. we knew this.

but yeah- between work/school/partying- o and the fact I was broke last week hasn't helped fix this...

that is all you need to make a hybrid canister. PRJ will need to help but basically you use the bottom half of 97 and the top half of your current canister. Is the 97 and L67 car?

Also, the GPSorenson is higher rated fpr and it has a larger return port. So you get more fp and no pressure creep.

the 97 is an l67 car--- kinda- its a 97 se- with an l67 in it- anteater nose and all.

i think once i start delving into it- ill be able to figure it out.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info