All 2014 silverado's, sierras and 2015 fullsize gm suvs are recalled...

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
Nah. Volt sales are down 15% compared to this time last year.

girl-trips-goats-fail.gif

suck_it_trebek_by_anthos92-d5ru7ov.jpg

There was another one on this generation Windstar as well, where the cradles would crumble away due to rust. Every single person who owns one of these things should walk away...immediately :rofl:

Ford Windstar Recalled Again; 425,000 Models Affected for Rusting Front Subframe » AutoGuide.com News

Like I said. Every minivan on earth could explode right now and I wouldn't bat an eye.

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
Atleast GM recalls shit, instead of sweeping it under the rug like Ford and Toyota.

Ummmm are you unaware of the current hot water GM is in with the ignition switch issue? Nothing serious about criminal neglect being thrown around? lol

All auto makers are suspect. They weigh the risk versus the cost or the warranty. Business wins out over caring for another human being.

Ti28

Cupcake
TCG Premium
Jan 23, 2013
Bartlett

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
I havent got the email or letter about this recall yet. I did have the first fire recall done. Maybe this thing will finally catch fire then I can buy a $60k half ton with fancy shocks and think I am better then everyone.

:rofl: I don't THINK I'm better than everyone.

I KNOW I'm better than everyone. I drive an impeccable Ford and am a Master Race PC gamer. Bitches be swooning.

:iowtfrun:

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
Sounds like a example of what can happen but not actually proven. Especially in cases that resulted in crashes and deaths.

I am not saying it couldn't happen. I am just saying it is going to come down to facts or GM showing they were not negligent. Will be interesting to see how it play out. That is for sure.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info