TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Wtf really?

1648606299416.png

MirkosMangle

Regular
Jul 12, 2021
First episode is great, hopefully the whole tv show would be as great.
I have bought the firestick few days ago and now finally installing all the apps (thanks to this article), so will have an access to a much bigger library of different tv shows and movies. Very proud i am able to do everything by myself only.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
watched eps 4 and 5. Man 5 just completely opened the show up. And I like the theory that

That they're actually the ones that got taken out of their country/universe, and everyone else is still back at "home"

And I'm also not going to complain about a screen full of asian chicks in bikinis shaking their asses around.

Reactions: Bob Kazamakis

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
7 and 8 and season done.

God damn. there were....many things that were hard to watch in those episodes. But on the other side of that, the showdowns, and faceoffs, and fights, freaking fantastic. I was really quite impressed in how they were able to develop so many characters in this season, especially w/ the amount of time they had. Not too many shows can pull that off.

I now cant wait for season 2. And thankfully, I don't have to wait that long for it!!

Procrastination pays off kids!!

Reactions: Bob Kazamakis
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info