Advice with Ford Dealer

Flatliner

I'm kind of a big deal...
Mar 3, 2004
When I purchased my car I checked it over withfine tooth comb and looked good. To my disappointment when being delivered I noticed that the bumper in the rear had been tapped by one of the other cars :bash: when they were pulling it out. I shouldn't have taken the car but I did. They gave me a slip that reported the damage and told me to contact the New Car manager and they would fix it.

Well do to my travelling I kept putting it off, then I really didn't want them to paint it and was scared of overspray etc. Well after the 6 months I had it, I noticed that washing it and heat slowly started to chip the paint a little and warp the bumper a little in that spot, and bottom line get worse.

My question is this, do you think I should even bother trying to get it fixed by them by contacting them since it is documented?? What kind of response do you think I will get?

S

Scream'n95Cobra

If its documented, then they know paper doesnt lie, especially since it is in THEIR records. There is no harm in trying, only thing they could say is 'no, sorry', and you obviously understand why.

Only one way to find out....good luck!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• Flatliner
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list