Aaron Rodgers went from banging Olivia Munn to Danica Patrick

Kensington

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 14, 2017
Maybe he doesnt want to bang super models, maybe he wants women with substance.

I dunno...if I was mega rich, I dont know if Id want to just keep banging hot broads that other dues have banged and tossed away. Eventually it would get old. Right?

I'd still find a hot broad, but Id want someone with a brain :rofl:

IDK, Leo seems to be living life well :rofl:

BqVd_NiCAAAJL2b.jpg

torquelover

TCG Elite Member
Jun 4, 2013
Met Danica a long tima ago at NAIAS. No one was going up to her for a poster/signature so my buddy and I just BS'd with her for a while. She was cool as hell back then, at least on this day.

We had no idea who she was or that she was a driver. Definitely thought she was a b-grade autoshow model.

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Ha Ha! Wrong way 3 way.

When I was a kid, I picked up a girl and a buddy and we went out to the Forest Preserves. Drove way back into the woods and thought we were completely alone. Went in the back seat and started kissing the girl. She took her top off and we took off our shirts. Weird 3 way but OK?

Saw some lights coming. They got brighter and brighter. Blindingly so. It was a 4X4 with lots of lights. Right as they pulled next to us, the girl ducked down. Left my buddy and me shirtless in the lights in the back seat. Guys in the truck thought that was pretty funny. They kept going, laughing at us.

Worst part was I'm in an old RWD car and we decided to leave. I stepped on the gas and discovered we were stuck in damp ground. My buddy and the girl got out and pushed. I floored it which turned out to be a bad idea. The girl was behind the drive wheel. She got coated with mud. The push/flooring worked and we got out, one of us the worse for the wear.

Went back to my parents' house and she took a shower. Good things happened after that. Quietly.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info