Jul 16, 2004
SAC/DEN/SFO/CHI/SEA/PDX
Welcome.....
what-do-you-drive-what-car-do-you-have.gif

Reactions: Clee

Clee

Mar 8, 2022
Welcome, what you driving?
My daily drivers are a pair of Volvos, a 2022 S90 T6 and a 2013 S60R. I have a couple trucks and like eight other vehicles, likely because I'm an idiot or something. I just sold a hilarious bouncing '89 Fleetwood & it was the first car I've ever sold. I still have the first car that I ever bought, back in '98. I don't hoard pizza boxes or beer cans or any of that sorta shit though. Just cars, and powertools I guess.

I just re-found this while deleting literally like 400 chrome tabs on my phone so I'm not entirely sure why I signed up. Seems that I signed up right around the time I began needing a new gotdamn FEM & perhaps a teal instrument cluster for a stupid gen11 2002 Ford Thunderbird. Anyone here got a line on something like that? I'ma guess "no & you're fucked" 'cause that's all I've heard thus far.

IceCreamAssassin

When in doubt, throttle out
TCG Premium
Jan 28, 2011
Cary
My daily drivers are a pair of Volvos, a 2022 S90 T6 and a 2013 S60R. I have a couple trucks and like eight other vehicles, likely because I'm an idiot or something. I just sold a hilarious bouncing '89 Fleetwood & it was the first car I've ever sold. I still have the first car that I ever bought, back in '98. I don't hoard pizza boxes or beer cans or any of that sorta shit though. Just cars, and powertools I guess.

I just re-found this while deleting literally like 400 chrome tabs on my phone so I'm not entirely sure why I signed up. Seems that I signed up right around the time I began needing a new gotdamn FEM & perhaps a teal instrument cluster for a stupid gen11 2002 Ford Thunderbird. Anyone here got a line on something like that? I'ma guess "no & you're fucked" 'cause that's all I've heard thus far.
I mean based off of this it seems like you're in the right place to me. I don't know Volvos but if its a wagon I'm in! fair amount of truck dudes here, We would all just collect cars if we had the space/money/no lady/ etc... No idea about anything Thunderbird at all.

Reactions: Shawn1112

Thread Info