A look into history of Meadowdale Raceways

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
Joel
You're such a fucking moron in some threads. It was a completely bullshit hypothetical "what if" statement you fucking fuck

Oh yea I'M the moron. "Hey let's make a forest preserve surrounded by homes a hill billy dirt track course ZOMGGGGITWOULDBESOOOOAWESOME". Try saying not dumb shit next time?

Go rewire your house.

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
Joel
It's a cool place to take a stroll and check out. There are bunch of plaques/maps/info/pics scattered about too.

I found some old ass car and a weird guardrail wall thingy off into the woods by the start finish line. I'm sure there's plenty more out there if you looked for it.

Jean Ralphio

beautiful, clean coal
May 28, 2008
4pxlijb.gif

I am pleased to announce our main fight on this weeks WCW NITRO. This fight has been a long time coming. Months, if not years of bad blood, trolling and trash talking. It will all come down to tonight's CAGE MATCH of KJ vs. ILIKEBMX

WCW_Championship_Gif.gif

pem

Oct 26, 2012
BACK IN THE DAY.....THE LAST TIME I WAS THERE WAS FOR A USAC STOCK CAR RACE AND THE OLD LEGENDARY CURTIS TURNER WAS RACING BECAUSE HE HAD BEEN BANNED BY NASCAR FOR SOME INFRACTION THAT PISSED OFF BIG BILL FRANCE. THE TEAM I WAS THERE FOR WAS DOING VERY WELL FOR AN INDEPENDENT RACER BUT RAN OFF THE TRACK AND IMPALED HIS CAR ON A TREE STUMP..........AHHHH GOOD MEMORIES!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info