• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

A/F question

Xtant12

Reaction score
When I bought my tri pod gauges I got a autometer A/F gauge. At the time I didnt know you needed a wideband to make it work. Is that somthing I can just buy and add or do a I have to buy a nother gauge and then a wideband?? I would really hate to have to get a new gauge..

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
Donating Member
Reaction score
You'll need to get a new wideband, the narrowband gauge you got is completely useless, just a gauge people either get for looks or because they have a natural obligation to be followers. I would get the AEM one from zzp, best deal IMO.

Yaj Yak

Harbor Master
Reaction score
i got my aem off of ebay for like 180 bucks

SleeperLS

Desert Racer
Donating Member
Reaction score
It is more expensive, but my Innovate wideband is crucial. Easy to program, easy to recalibrate. I am sure all of them are similar and will work for the application, it just depends on the money you want to spend and the options you want.

Xtant12

Reaction score
So once you install it will it work or do you have to tune it and set it up??

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
Donating Member
Reaction score
Just hook it up and bam, works.

Handsome Jesus

A V6? What a ripoff...
Reaction score
you can sorta jerry rig the innovate LC1 to use a narrowband gauge, but it takes a little knowledge of transfer functions and what exactly you want it to show.

get an AEM. it's nice and easy

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom