707 Horsepower 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee Hellcat Is Coming *0-60 in 3.5*

The GT-r's got warranties voided... What will make this POS any different? With the ECU's these days-- they can show you "abused" the vehicle at will... just like the GT-r. (Rich) People will pony up the jiing.... Chryyysler has a kickass motor and that's that. As for Chryyysler warranties--- back in the 60's they had 7yr-70k on everything but their street hemi's. Yup.
I will have a H/C but will buy used after the warranty is expired. It's just a car. Nuts and bolts. If it breaks--- build it stronger.

Let me rephrase. The "Nissan wouldnt warranty GTRs" was internet bullshit. One or two cases hit forums and suddenly cars were being voided for using built in features. It simply wasnt true.
Let's just agree to disagree here and drop this now. You know what my point is and want to swordfight about it. I don't. My concerns are out there and time will tell if this thread is a dejavu moment or not.
Peace out.

Spivitz

The Throttle is ur friend
TCG Premium
Oct 5, 2012
May 1996, I bought my house. Sept 1996, while browsing through the latest Cycle World I came upon this kick ass add "Sportster Sport, 1200cc's, two plugs per cylinder. Bumped compression" etc. I drooled & bought it a few days later.

my point is I REALLY want this Hellcat Jeep............
FML

ktraver97ss

I say what everyone thinks
Aug 29, 2007
Roselle, IL
16074840.gif

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info