50% off Wok'n Fire

daturbosix

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
what the shit. if i get the $30 package its only for 4 or more? shittt.... me and the old lady can burn $60 there pretty easy just the 2 of us.

boostedguy05

not well known
Donating Member
Reaction score
dont they usually have that as a "happy hour special", you just have to sit at the bar and got a good % off.

Bruce Jibboo

Reaction score
yep so your doubling down with this groupon, I forget the details but remembered the happy hour didn't change the groupon situation.

radioguy6

Reaction score
during happy hour they still welcome the groupon. Happy hour is from 4-7p I think. I've slowly started eating more sushi, but my go to non-sushi dish there is the Kung Pao noodles :drool:

boostedguy05

not well known
Donating Member
Reaction score
yep so your doubling down with this groupon, I forget the details but remembered the happy hour didn't change the groupon situation.
Per the Groupon page

Not valid for happy hour specials. Reservation recommended. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. **Valid 24 hours after purchase date**. Dine-in only. Must purchase 1 food item per person. Not valid for happy hour specials or with other promotions. Valid only for location listed.

So unless the location isn't following this then you can do use during happy hour

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom