4x4 1998 GMC Sierra Black Extended Cab

Status
Not open for further replies.

Black35thz28

Reaction score
For sale or trade is a 1998 GMC Sierra Z71 extended cab with 106213 miles. The four wheel drive works great. This vehicle was not used to plow with. The truck runs, drives, and shifts very nicley. The tires are also in very nice shape. It has a cream interrior with power windows, locks, driver seat and mirrors. Now for the not so bad, the drivers seat has a rip at the seam. Also this truck has a rebuilt title. It was purchased with a huge scrape down the entire drivers side. This scrape looked like a big key mark only deeper. However it is all repaired now and ready to provide years of quality service. I almost prefer this truck over my newer body style 2001 Silverado. It has about the same milage but this one is more comfortable and just feels sturdier. I am asking 6000. PM for any questions. Thanks

Runtz52

Runs like a turtle with downs syndrome
Reaction score
nice truck, this is exactly what i want, too bad i cant afford it

OP
Black35thz28

Black35thz28

Reaction score
why does it have a rebuilt title? any rust or bondo at all?
It was totaled due to a huge scrape down the entire drivers side. This scrape looked like a big key mark only deeper. It was fixed with bondo It just wasnt worth it to fix it by any other means. This truck is not a piece of shit and is alot nicer than the other similar trucks on the road. Make some offfers guys

Outlaw

Reaction score
Very nice truck. I've got a Black 1997 Suburban with 172,000 on it. Your truck has another 150,000 miles of life in it most definatley. Very clean as well, no rust at all! I'll keep an ear out for someone looking for a truck for sure. GL with the sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom