3800 4 Sale

ThaLord

TCG Elite Member
Dec 2, 2008
Cicero
here is an approx pic of the monitor

monitor.jpg

PM me if interested.. I do have 2 of these trinitron screen monitors from HP.

I have quite a few 21s if anyone is intersted.. I am selling them.. cause I need to get a couple of LCD's.. need more space on the desk..

John

I

imported_GraFFix

Off topic but i have to give my review!

man..I just got a 17" LCD this past weekend and im loving it.

I used to use a 19" flat screen on my gaming computer but it was HUGE and took up half the desk. now i got a nice 17" LCD and really cant tell the difference in size 19" monitor is actually 18" viewable where as a 17" LCD is just that..17" heh so im only missing about an inch

the colors are so vibrant with the LCD and text is sharp as can be. i am very happy with the LCD screen...now i just need to get a 19" or 21" LCD then ill be happy :)

this is the one i got (thanks bro :)) the base is a little different though...

320-0697.jpg

ThaLord

TCG Elite Member
Dec 2, 2008
Cicero
well.. Mike K wanted them...

you guys work this out.. I am in dire need of denaro (money).. so.. I can not except paypal for the larger items (large fees)

whoever can get me the dough quickest can have them..

Don't mean to piss people off or anything.. but understand.. I am not a rich guy.. and I need dough... I need a minimum of 150 for those radials.. which I think is more than fair.. considering they have the wheels.. and very few passes.

and... as of yet.. all the monitors are still for sale.. except for one.. (so I have like 3) gotta pass on the LCD';s... money issues came up... and need dough quick... I live in Cicero... one of the wheels is there.. and one is in Crystal Lake.. (both didn't fit in the car at the same time) so.. you guys tell me how you want to work this out..

John

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
Well I've been PMing you all week about meeting you to pick these up John. I've had money in hand since you mentioned wanting to sell them, but I can't get you that money if you don't have time to meet up.

I'd rather buy them as originally noted in my multiple posts and PMs and lend them to you Jet. I don't mind lending them out, but I've been working all week trying to set up a time to get these. Let me know what you think.

J.E.T.

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2008
Mike: You gonna' let me borrow them?! Hehehe MUhahahaha! Fine by me.

I can pick up the rims from John at anytime. I will pay him for you- since he needs the $$ now. I will only use them once - next WED at the track. You are in Arlington Heights, so it's not going to be a problem delivering them to you.

Sound all good? (can it get any more convoluted!! LOL!)

Mike - if you can get them tonight - then by all means do so. I don't have to be in this picture. The rims are yours bud.

And it's all up to John who to sell them - All I know is I'm going to use them once - I'm not keeping them.

J.E.T.

ThaLord

TCG Elite Member
Dec 2, 2008
Cicero
you guys are putting me between a rock and a hard place...

I received requests for the radials.. at near the same time from both of you... although yours was first Mike..

My problem isn't time meeting up... it is cost going back and forth between My current home in Cicero, and Crystal Lake.. (I only get about 10mpg)

my phone number is in my profile.. someone give me a jingle so we can set this up...

ThaLord

TCG Elite Member
Dec 2, 2008
Cicero
what JET suggested works for me... in fact.. JET.. I got a really good idea.. that would help me out.. since you are in Crystal Lake anyway...

Maybe I don't have to make a trip.. and I can have someone there waiting for you.. and he can give you the one.. and I can meet you and give you the other.. and then.. You can give them to Mike... that way.. Mike gets the radials.. and you get to use them.. and I get to have much needed money, without wasting a tank of gas...

Is that cool with you Mike?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info