• 🚨 TCG is experiencing a case of the Sundays. Working on a getting things running faster again. - Mook

3800 1/4 mile times & dyno numbers discussion thread

Turbocharged400sbc

3800 & 4T80E > ALL
TCG Premium
Jun 16, 2007
hangover park IL
he wont
he wants the riv as a daily driver but all he does is sit on his ass playing video games and drinking

Good point, probably not. I'm more interested in a dependable dd
Sent from my U.S. Cellular BlackBerry® smartphone
Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2011 03:04:12 +0000 (UTC)
To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: riv timeslips

lol so you do care...otherwise you would have said "i couldn't care less"
ya think we'd run the riv as it is at the dyno or track before you rip it apart?

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
I wouldn't hesitate to slap my slicks on the red car with 14-15psi and shoot for 11's if i had an i/s. The chain will hold for a pass or two, it's the i/s i'm scared of breaking. Doesn't matter, i'm saving up right now so the first track day i'm going to give the red car hell, if it breaks it breaks. 11's or bust. Car weighed 3755lbs with me in it last time i went to GLD. :picard: had the 17's on it, which rival your 18's in weight. They're about 50lbs a piece with tires mounted on them. Got the new turbo on it now :noes: We really have to race, mod for mod we're exactly the same, except you have a cutout. I hate you for that. :squint:

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
bah, you're fine, stock stuff is good for high 11's sorta :ugh:, except the i/s, which you've already gotten replaced. The chain is a little iffy, but all you need to upgrade is that. Phatride does them. He's done his like 3-4 times and he did mine already. He's also going to do the red car when it's time. Dudes a monster.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info