$25 off royal purple

rz79

Reaction score
Shit! That's a good find, to bad I switch to Amsoil.

TwistedSoundCo

Reaction score
Wow, takes it down from 48 and change to 23 and change, plus a filter...not bad at all for royal purple. Will be going Tuesday to get some, thanks for the heads up

scca_stang

Owns Assault Rifles
Reaction score
Wow, takes it down from 48 and change to 23 and change, plus a filter...not bad at all for royal purple. Will be going Tuesday to get some, thanks for the heads up
with filters (2) and oil (10 qts) I spent $82 including tax in Naperville..... thanks for the coupon, I saved $50 (allowed two offers per coupon, per customer).

Slow Buick

eat ass drive fast
Reaction score
Great deal. For the Caddy, I'd have too add 3 quarts at regular price...
With the vulnerabilities of the Northstar as it stands, I'd use this stuff alone. It's great oil.

Oil Test

Read up on this and look at the results for yourself. The test is pretty thorough. There's a race spun by a motor and they put seventy five pounds of pressure on a bearing that runs across it and they test how good the oil is by seeing how long the scars are on the bearing tested at the end of the test. The RP was actually very good here. Read this, it's pretty interesting.

ilikemtb999

I eat dirt
Donating Member
Reaction score
I'd be filling that northstar with shell rotella T especially with the warm temps you see in Florida.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom