24 hour restaurants in the Chicago area

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
I know they aren’t anymore but El Farol in Summit was our go to place after clubbin all night or after partying all night. Slam a burrito and get in a fight or two.
El Faro
giphy.gif

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
I like the TBK on Harlem, been there a bunch. Not sure I'd going to the Higgins one in the AM, they have had some drama there.
Been in a few brawls at the Higgins location lmmfao.
Most memorable one being. Big ass pollack picked my brother up off his feet using his hands around my brothers neck. Had to hit that big MFer with a metal garbage can then a bottle across his head.
Big ass dude like The Rocks size.

• Wow
Reactions: Pro Stock John

HeavyG

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 3, 2007
Agreed and forgot about this place

Havent been there in 15 years or so, cant believe they are still giving away the free food. When I was frequenting HB, it was $15 or $20 to get it and it was all the beer (domestic bottled beer) and food for free. If you wanted a Corona or Heineken it was like $1. We would get hammered AF in there with free beer.

Been there a bunch of times, my guy Mike owns a few houses on 33rd and 34th and Halsted.
Plenty of late drunken nights in that neighborhood at his house or Mitchell's bar. I'm fan of their steak nachos.

Shawn - is there a hood you don't know or haven't partied in?? :ROFLMAO:

What year did you go to studio? I went in 97 - 2000 when it was prime n tender then bounced there in 2001-2003.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Shawn - is there a hood you don't know or haven't partied in?? :ROFLMAO:

What year did you go to studio? I went in 97 - 2000 when it was prime n tender then bounced there in 2001-2003.
Bro, saying I know a lot of people is an understatement! I have friends and have partied/hung out pretty much in every neighborhood on the north, west and south sides. I have lived all over the north and west side growing up, but will always claim Humboldt and Albany Park as thats pretty much where I grew up per say. Only area I really never hung our or partied is the east side and only know 1 person that grew up and still lives on the east side.

My Studio days were probably when you were bouncing there. I'd say 2000ish-2006ish off and on.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info