2018 Mustang GT - 10.9 NA

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
Nowheresville North Dakota
May have to reevaluate my situation with my 2016 and the stock pile of parts that I have.

CJ on a 2018 makes about ~500whp. I dont think this has long tubes or full exhaust either. :dunno:

2018 Cobra Jet Intake manifold & install kit - ID Motorsports

Since the introduction of the Cobra Jet intake was introduced, It was quickly adapted to street driven coyotes. We have a lot of success over the years and refined driveability to be stock quality. With the 3rd generation of coyote having an updates stock intake manifold, we were curious what it would take to put the Cobra Jet on and start testing. Our first hurdle was the new throttle body electronics. It is a complete digital signal now and with suck tight tolerance. Once we past that hurtle it was time to start tuning. We where very pleased with the gains we found under the curve and peak. Even on E85 the stock fuel system keeps up with the added airflow the Cobra Jet intake moves.

Includeds:

FRPP Cobra Jet Intake
Ford 60mm Twin Blade Throttle Body or optional Ford Racing 65mm Twin Blade Throttle Body
IDM converter box
Rev Auto Cold Air Kit
UPR Engine Mounts
IDM Custom Tune

I guess I need to say it again. I fucking love simple NA builds. 100whp/liter NA is like holy grail shit IMO.

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
Nowheresville North Dakota
I have no doubt that the CJ picked up peak power. They show a dyno graph that you can't see shit for details as it is so small. And there is no comparison of stock intake and CJ intake. Pretty lame on their part.

I guess we will have to wait and see what real world gains people have with this intake

Real world gains? Dont you mean Lead Pipe verified gains? :bowrofl:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info