2017 Mustang build and price site is up - now with more GT350 MSRP....

Phalabala

Regular
Aug 18, 2015
Inverness
Ford's biggest problem is their dealer network. #teslasalesmodel

Anyone who pays over sticker, whether they have bill gates money or not, is an idiot!

Gt350 will be old news in a couple years anyway.

I have to say I agree with this infinity percent.

Had some issues with my GT500 back in the day, I couldn't get a dealer to address it after trying 3 dealers (long-ish story for another day.)

Couple of weeks ago, I was looking to test drive just a run of the mill GT and a run of the mill SS (even though I would be looking at something like a 1LE.) Chevy dealer has no problem, photocopies my license, hands me keys to an SS and tells me to have fun. Ford dealer wouldn't let me take one out at all.

This is the main thing that gives me pause about a GT350. I know if I get one I'm essentially on my own and won't be expecting much support from Ford on anything.

jason05gt

TCG Elite Member
Jan 17, 2007
Naperville
crossing my fingers the hubbub will fully die down by next year so I can pick up a GT350 easily at MSRP without having to fly halfway around the country.

Hell, I bought my GT500 for invoice. Different time I guess since economy was still recovering.

Once the hype dies down, you'll be able to find one at MSRP or even better. When the S197 came out, dealers were asking ADM for the 2005 Mustang's and the same with the GT500's.

Also, the competition is something to watch as well. The 1LE is coming out shortly and people will likely cross shop that vehicle as it's built for the track too.

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
Once the hype dies down, you'll be able to find one at MSRP or even better. When the S197 came out, dealers were asking ADM for the 2005 Mustang's and the same with the GT500's.

Also, the competition is something to watch as well. The 1LE is coming out shortly and people will likely cross shop that vehicle as it's built for the track too.

Exactly J

fastlax16

Regular
May 2, 2016

Used ones will be well under msrp at that point as well.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info