2017-2018 NFL Football Thread

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
New update says Tannehill may be out for the season. Gase HAS reached out to Cutler.

Miami Dolphins head coach Adam Gase has "personally" reached out to "retired" quarterback Jay Cutler according to Armando Salguero of the Miami Herald.

The Dolphins fear that Ryan Tannehill's knee injury could end his season and clearly do not want career backup Matt Moore to be their starting QB for the entire 2017 season.

Update: Dolphins have reached out to Cutler

MrDragster1970

TCG Elite Member
Dec 18, 2011
RT 66 area

I just saw him mentioned on the news, but missed the whole story.

Hey, good for him.
Just because he was not the messiah everyone thought he would be, doesn't mean you should wish him ill!!!!

I hated the trade from the beginning.
They gave way too much, and I didn't think he could handle the pressure??
Everyone expected him to win 5 Super Bowls in a row, and they didn't have a complete team for that to ever happen.
IIRC he was a .500 winner on the Bears, so about what I expected.
I hoped for more, but didn't expect any better :(

ragingclue

What's a "Super Bowl"?
TCG Premium
Dec 19, 2013
The Cutler Caper.

Can't believe he made off with $10M from them, although he doesn't really have to be all that great for the team to succeed. Maybe he'll actually pan out down there.

Anyone who thinks Miami not signing Kaep was racist should head down there and see just how well things go if you spout pro-Castro sentiments.... Fucking toolbags.

MrDragster1970

TCG Elite Member
Dec 18, 2011
RT 66 area

kapernick might be a better QB, but he's an idiot and a troublemaker.
Nobody cares what color he is, they care that he's a bad team mate and a distraction!!!!

You want to march around all summer whining about black POS criminals being mistreated, that's your right, no complaint!!!!!
You want to be an idiotic attention whore while you should be working & representing your team & sport, BYE BYE!!!!!

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
2781ac274587ae667087d739ee0368c3.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info