2016 Snowmobile Swap/Show Thread

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
Yeah, I ended up not going. I know Frank was in Hayward and Dan was at Mancation and didn't feel like sitting out in the rain for an hour to close up and head back.

Kinda figured it was going to be slow. I doubt my junk would sell because of the exact reason you said, everyone is looking for that 1 in 100 super good deal and nothing else.

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
Wasn't impressed with the Milwaukee show at all its been getting smaller and smaller every year. You could tell by the amount of trucks in the parking lot when the show opens and all the empty space in the show area. Sucks. At least I got to see the sidewinder.

1dcc48c59bb35128da78c14f84e46c99.jpg

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2008
Woodsticks, IL
Instead of the Milwaukee show, I ended up going to Neilsens with a couple buddies who are looking to get back into sledding after a long break from the sport. One buddy (recently new member here too) ended up leaving with a 2016 Polaris Rush Pro-X 800 snowcheck edition that he got an amazing deal on and A LOT of accessories and gear. Was a fun day! Now to get the other buddy to buy in as well....

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
I don't like the layout they're doing now. Back a few years ago they had all the rows lined up and now it just seems like a cluster fuck.

They probably had to get it up this way so it looks like it is still the same size. They had tables setup everywhere where booths used to be.

Like half a dozen vendors in the swap also. Sad.

Could be because it was Sunday and the packers were playing?

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
ill never forget the days back 20 years ago going to the show at the old lake county fairgounds, where it was buildings & buildings full of stuff, and shit laid out EVERYWHERE in between. ahhhhh nostalgia.

yuppp

I feel belvedere took over that swap "market" but it was still nice going out and seeing "local" vendors and dealers. That show was pretty big.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info