• 🚨 TCG is experiencing a case of the Sundays. Working on a getting things running faster again. - Mook

2016 Camaro performance numbers and curb weights

Jeffs FRC

TCG Elite Member
Aug 10, 2006
Lakemoor, IL
Same could be said about the gm v8's though... everyone knows what a little boost does to them.

and ugly is suuuper subjective of course.

12psi will get around 300rwhp in a coyote. Do the GM V8's gain close to the same? I didn't think they responded quite as well as the Coyote?

You're right, ugly is subjective. I thought the 5th gens were gonna be great looking cars. I remember the concepts back in the day and couldn't wait to buy one. Then when I went to look at them in 09 I was severely disappointed and ended up with my first ever Mustang. This 6th gen does look much better than the 5th in pics, but it still doesn't quite do it. I wish GM went further away from the current 5th gen design with the new car.

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
Nowheresville North Dakota
you are the biggest GM sack rider. ever.

Nope I have a Lincoln Navigator like that thing too. Bought that over and Escalade since I cant shut the awd off in the GM and like the power folding flat rear 3rd row not flip up like the GMs and the price was right for black on black Navigator. Pulled 20' encloused trailer loaded with household shit plum full back from Wash D.C just fine. Air assist rear suspension power running boards blah blah its a rolling living room.

Just impressed with the SS and think the 15 up mustangs look like a rwd accord.

I personally like the 14 5.0 mustang body style better just persoanal preferance 2 each their own.

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
Nope I have a Lincoln Navigator like that thing too. Bought that over and Escalade since I cant shut the awd off in the GM and like the power folding flat rear 3rd row not flip up like the GMs and the price was right for black on black Navigator. Pulled 20' encloused trailer loaded with household shit plum full back from Wash D.C just fine. Air assist rear suspension power running boards blah blah its a rolling living room.

I personally like the 14 5.0 mustang body style better just persoanal preferance 2 each their own.

sack up and buy Pratts 11 gt and ill even lower the price for you and u can bring me a check from your credit union.:fy:

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
Nowheresville North Dakota
Lol well if I could get the 2013 GT500 my uncle owns for a decent price since hes building a new house Id rock that too. Just because thats the older bodystyle lol........
But no honestly I have nothing against ford said in the other shit storm thread i think the 5.0 is a solid engine just dont like the 15 mustang bodystyle well see what the other version mustangs looks like. Cant deny the gt350 is a damn sexy lookin car too.

Primalzer

TCG Elite Member
Sep 14, 2006

Says the '15 Mustang looks like an Accord, but has nothing to say about extremely boring styling of '16 Camaro :hsughlol:

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
Lol well if I could get the 2013 GT500 my uncle owns for a decent price since hes building a new house Id rock that too. Just because thats the older bodystyle lol........
But no honestly I have nothing against ford said in the other shit storm thread i think the 5.0 is a solid engine just dont like the 15 mustang bodystyle well see what the other version mustangs looks like. Cant deny the gt350 is a damn sexy lookin car too.

question for you what perf vehicle do you own? just curious:pedobear:

Jeffs FRC

TCG Elite Member
Aug 10, 2006
Lakemoor, IL

Wait, the gt350 is damn sexy, but the regular 15 looks like a crappy accord? If anything I figured you would have said the gt350 looks like a riced out accord?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info