🤝 Sold 2012 Toyota Camry LE

Status
Not open for further replies.

rowekmr

Addict
Jan 8, 2012
Chicago
For sale is my father in law’s 2012 Camry LE with 97k mile and 2.5l engine and 6 sp automatic transmission.

This car is the typical plain version LE with cloth interior, power options and blue tooth radio/phone operation. It’s best benefit is efficiency and proof is he got avg mpg’s in the low 30’s.

I bought this 2 years ago from auction listed as flood damage. When I inspected it at lot only the trunk was damp and the rear carpet under the rear floor mats was slightly damp. There was no water line or any water smell that’s typical of car flooded. I believe water came up the bottom of floor line. It started and ran fine and all power options worked with no dash lights. I took it home and let it air dry on a hot summer day in a few hours. I drove it 2 weeks with no issues before I gave it to him. Since his ownership his son has driven it so there was some neglect. The front seats are dirty (passenger more), one valve stem is damaged and 2 of other TPMS sensors are bad. He lost the original key fob with buttons so now only has a coded key with no buttons. The airbag light is now on and my mech friend said it’s either a sensor or the seat belt receptacle. I believe he replaced 2 tires and had the brakes done and I know he had spark plugs and coils replaced. It starts, runs and drives fine with no leaks, smells or noises besides airbag and TPMS dash lights.

Car has rebuilt IL title in his name and car is $5500

Any questions post here or text me at 773 879-zero681

rowekmr

Addict
Jan 8, 2012
Chicago
IMG_2636.JPG
IMG_2631.JPG
IMG_2647.JPG
IMG_2648.JPG
IMG_2651.JPG
IMG_2659.JPG