🤝 Sold 2011 Nissan Maxima SV

Status
Not open for further replies.

rowekmr

Addict
Jan 8, 2012
Chicago
For sale is my father in law’s 2011 Maxima SV with 95k miles. It has the 3.5l engine and the CVT transmission.

It has all power options including power memory heated/ cooled driver seat and heated passenger seat, steering wheel and mirrors. It also has panoramic sunroof and rear power sunshade.

I got this from auction approx 2 years ago with minor frontal body damage. It had damaged front bumper cover that was replaced with new one and the radiator and condenser were bent (but not leaking) so I had them replaced with new ones and all fresh oil, factory coolant and Freon. I had all pads/rotors replaced and had new tires installed and alignment at Firestone.

This car sat in garage most of the time I believe he may have put 2k miles on it because he has several vehicles. It starts, runs and drives great with no leaks, smoke or smells.

Only issue is when I got it I could hear a slight wheel bearing noise at higher speeds but he said it didn’t bother him so that’s one thing that will have to be addressed eventually.

Car has rebuilt IL title in his name priced at $5500

Any questions post here or text at 773 879-zero681

rowekmr

Addict
Jan 8, 2012
Chicago
IMG_2688.JPG
IMG_2695.JPG

IMG_2698.JPG
IMG_2699.JPG
IMG_2710.JPG
IMG_2711.JPG