2009 cyber z06

dun4791

gypsy is a whore!
Mar 2, 2004
What ain't no country I ever heard of
Couple under hood shots

9E5706E5-3082-4E73-BDE6-CB7669B2269E.jpeg

B658433C-7D9B-4354-88C9-CB75D12D04D1.jpeg

This is what you call, saving it for the next guy. But hey thats a killer price for an ultra clean ride.

I sure miss your passive aggressive posts lol, you did it in my other thread too!

On another note

Answering a pm question I’ve received from two people now..

the car does have cats (American racing with midpipe) and does have rear O2 sensors that haven’t been turned off. I cut very small slots in the aluminum plate above the exhaust and the sensors are tucked on top of the plate as they will melt from the cat heat if this isn’t done.

also...the mileage when Katech did the work was 7,812 and it was done in January of 2015. I do have receipts and the car does have the Katech aluminum badge with #74 on it in the center console.

Also parts from the build I left out in original post:
Bronze guides for the Ti/Mo valves
Katech billet fuel rails and AN lines
Katech valve covers powdercoated bright red
Katech coil relocation kit, wires, and insulators
Katech billet belt tensioner

The only dash light (issue) I’ve ever had with the car is the airbag light and this is because I use the entry/exit option on the seat to help keep the bolster from getting scuffed. I’ve had to rotate the connector under the seat twice now during my ownership and have done the zip tie mod you can search on corvette forum for this issue.

I do have the stock taillights (not paint tinted) and the stock side markers if you would rather have them with the sale for local laws it’s an easy swap.

Thread Info