🤝 Sold 2008 Mercury Mariner Hybrid AWD

Status
Not open for further replies.

rowekmr

Addict
Jan 8, 2012
Chicago
I am selling a white 2008 Mercury Mariner AWD Hybrid with 153K miles. It is loaded with factory navigation/info screen, sunroof, pwr heated leather seats, rear back up sensors, keyless keypad, dual zone climate control, rear wiper, 120v outlet and remote start. It has 2 key FOB's and owners manual.

I originally sold it at 99K miles to a friend who ignored oil change intervals and engine spun a bearing at 149K. I had a Ford hybrid tech install used engine with 130K and upgrade or repair what else was needed. It got front loaded Monroe struts, rear Monroe shocks, Moog front lower control arms, and stabilizer end links, 4 Motorcraft wheel bearings, Motorcraft rear lower control arms, filters, plugs and fluids incl the PTU. I sold this to another friend who enjoyed it and the electric power steering went out (common issue) and Ford had a back order on the PSCM so I took the car back (friend) and had a low mileage one installed and have been driving the last few weeks.

I've sold a few of these before and like them for their room and AWD efficiency (30+mpg) and reliability. This one has the classic rust over the right rear wheel well but everything works except the rear back up sensors I believe one is inop so the system shuts off most the time. The ignition lock (door) sometimes sticks so I am planning on getting that replaced but in meanwhile it is my DD.
Price is $5500 and car is located in Chicago. I will post old pics but will upgrade the pics when I have time to clean it up properly.

rowekmr

Addict
Jan 8, 2012
Chicago
IMG_2040.JPG
IMG_2047.JPG
IMG_2048.JPG
IMG_2054.JPG

Reactions: Mr_Roboto
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thread Info